Sup young bros
Today i wanna get into something that most of you terd captains are afraid of. Lets talk about LOVE. Yes love, the big ole four letter word that makes dudes shit bricks and makes chick sick. People take the word LOVE and just throw it around and all kinds of shit. Dudes take it and use it to their advantage. Yup, they get whatever they want from females cause she love them. Suck these you aint getting shit from me. Love is what makes females expectation so high. You love her so she expect more from you and all you want is the lock off pandora’s box. Love freaking complicates a lot of things. So i have no idea where I’m going with this ( i wouldn’t be me if i wasn’t telling the truth) but we are going to run with it. Things you need to know about love:
1. It is NOT a game: Love is not something you play with. People’s feelings and emotions get caught up in the word love. If you don’t mean that shit don’t say it. Think about it like this, love is like a loaded gun and you’re the one holding it. Everybody knows about gun shot wounds. You can get grazed by a bullet, the bullet can go straight through you(and you’re fine) or you can get shot and be dead on sight. Some people get touched by love but its just a touch, meaning if shit go wrong they walking away from that shit just fine. They aren’t phased by it. Love can get into your mind, now if its here it will take you some time to recover but you’ll be ok. Moral of this point is this is real. Think about it, you tell somebody you love them and they truly love you, you just screwed up their life for like a year.
2. Broken heart= Love sick: Have you ever came across a person that is just sick from a love they thought was real? No you haven’t? You’re a liar. But anyway, it involves tears and lack of eating or over eating or shutting down. Being sick from love is almost like actually being sick. You don’t wanna talk. You don’t want to hug anybody because you’re holding in all your tears and the moment somebody asks you if you’re ok or hug yo ass you explode. The only thing that can ease the pain is the person that left you. The person that walk away from your ass and made you feel this way in the first place. You’ve cried so hard you have a head ache and all you can do is damn sleep. Its an ache that you can explain, that drugs cant heal, well not any pain meds anyway. Then to think you’re going through all this shit cause your heart is broken and you have to figure out how your life will continue with out them.
3. Love is real: Now this one is particularly for you dick heads in my generation. You guys post stuff on social networks calling love a damn STD and staying you don’t want to catch it and blah blah blah, grow up! First off you’re talking about love is an STD, lets talk about the gonochlamydasyphi you go swimming around in your damn draws cause you just can’t be loyal to one person. It pisses me off to see that people my age have given up on love. But not just love, they’ve given up on black love. Now thats no shade to interracial relationships. I love my white friend TC lol i mean she is the whitest black person I know. Love actually happens in the black community. I have a couple married people on my social networks and they are happily married, they genuinely love each other. You idiots want it but are so afraid to get your freaking feelings hurt that you shun the whole idea. So let me put into your head that love actually happens. It takes time, development and dodging a few baby mommas and boogawoofs but it happens. If you’re in a rush to be with somebody, kill yourself cause you don’t love you. Its real and its a weapon. Stop abusing the damn word and save it for somebody who actually deserves it and maybe the shit might work out for you.
Now honestly some of y’all may not like this post. Some of you won’t share it. You make think its stupid. Guess what I don’t care, this is whats real. Stop playing games with peoples feelings and emotions and maybe somebody will stop playing with yours.
On that note, Im out
Long time no see huh?
So i tried to give you guys the opportunity to pick my next topic. Of course few responded and brought up stuff i know nothing about. So yea thanks for that. You are all a great effing help. I’m just going to go for what I know. Now what i do know is things are easier said then done. Im sure all of you have heard it before. When you’re dealing with a person and your friends says “Let that bullshit go.” You look over and you give them the “stfu you’ve been here before” look. I don’t know how much I can go into detail but we are about to find out.
1.Emotional investments: Now everything isn’t always about relationships, but that seems to be the only thing y’all understand. When someone puts their time and their effort into something or someone, its not the easiest thing to just walk away from. I swear females are the first to be like “Leave him/her/that shit alone, you don’t need that it aint worth it” What your friend is missing is how much time you put into this. How hard you worked on this. How hard you went for this. But again if they’re you’re real friend, they know. With that being said they know that is/he/she isn’t going to be the easiest thing to walk away from. Thats just like somebody saying they love something, if you love it they’re going to go back to it. Example I love writing and I love radio, nobody pays me to write these blogs. And what i do as far as radio is concerned i don’t get paid for that either. But i do it and without either one of them I’m not a person. So i cant just walk away. I have emotional tides and an emotional investment in this. Ed he bust his ass to make sure that he puts his blog out everyday. S/O to TeamFlat! When your heart is in something you cant just let it go. That goes for emotional investments in people. Its hard to just walk away from something that you put your feelings on the line for. You’re going to fight for it until you don’t have any fight left in your body. So if you’re a friend reading this, understand that they aren’t being stupid. What they are fighting for is what they want!
2. Time investments : People tend to forget that time is something you CAN NOT get back. Once your time is waisted its waisted. When you walk away from something you put not only your heart but your time into, it hurts almost as bad a when you drop your iPhone face down on the ground. You hesitate to pick that damn thing up, then you take your time flipping over only to find that your damn screen is shattered to pieces. Most people panic and go into damn cardiac arrest and shit over a phone screen. But that right there is how people feel about putting their time into something that didn’t go right or that broke them. Time is of the essence and you cant get it back. There is no time travel (that i know of). You can’t rewind time or take it back. So once you let it go, you’re forced to sit there and think about all the things you could have done and all the things you could have changed. Nobody wants to regret the time that they put into a project or a person. Thats a tough feeling and a deep hurt to have to heal from.
3. Fear of leaving with nothing: I say this only because when you put time and your heart into something you don’t want to leave with nothing. When you work so hard and did so mush just to prove you’re worth it or to get where you want to be or to make something happen, having nothing is a huge ass let down. Trust me i know! As a woman or a man hell as a person, you go so hard for the things you want, and its so hard to watch it all go straight to nothing. Like nothing, you put out money, you missed out on opportunities, you missed out on family events for this ( now if you missed out on family events over a dude or a female you’re a certified DUMB ASS). When you think its something you’re working on to make you money or to build your brand and you aint got shit when its over, thats hard to walk away from. So yes its always easier said then damn done
If you’re a person who always use phrases like ” Just move on” or ” Leave him/her/it alone” do me a favor, shut yo ass up! You are a person who has never been through anything. My advice to you is to leave the people who go through shit on a regular a lone. Lets us deal with our shit, Cause clearly yo ass don’t know what its like to have your time waisted,your feelings crushed and work hard to have it all go to shit in the end. So to you i say have a damn seat
Today I’ll be nice. How’s your morning? I’m not waiting for a response so…………. Today I’m dedicated this blog to all the dudes in America. You all seem not to believe females when they say things until you have to find out later. Don’t get what I mean? If a girl tells you she is crazy. Believe her,she is probably bat shit crazy. If she says you’ll never forget her believe her. Here’s why
1. She said it! The fact that a woman gives you a warning about her character lets you know she knows her flaws. Now most heffas are in such denial that it’s almost hilarious. “I’m not crazy, I just blew up his car cause I was mad” no stupid you’re crazy. No sane person is going to blow up a damn car cause they’re that damn mad. If she said it I’m sure it’s true. So even if you can’t see it take it into consideration
2. She is warning you: Some people aren’t that nice to give you a warning. They just let you find out stuff on your own. Don’t care about you young man. But if she opens her mouth to say “Hey I’m complicated for no reason” or ” I have an attitude from hell and I know how to use it” you might wanna make notes. Dudes say stuff like ” I wish girls came with instruction manuals.” Hell we come with caution labels that come out of our own mouth. You might wanna make sure you listen carefully or that my friend will be your fried ass.
3. It’s HER character: Now if it’s in a woman’s character to be honest, then ass hole maybe you should listen. If it’s in a woman’s character to be up front,honest, or blunt she is going to tell you all the things people don’t like about her. It’s not to push your ass away. It’s to make you understand what you see is not what you get. It’s simply pretty gift wrap to the maelstrom that is your love interest(Don’t know what maelstrom means I don’t care google it).
When it’s all said and done men. She will warn you. She isn’t warning you to scare the dog shit outta ya. She is warning you so you know what the hell your getting into. You dick heads should try it.
It’s time for my breakfast. I’m out!
Lets talk about excuses. You know the shit that comes out of your mouth when you come up with reasons as to why you can’t do shit. Yea those. People come up with a shit load of reasons as to why they can’t do the following:
1. Forgive: Now I have no damn idea why people can’t let shit go! You expect to be forgive for what you do. So why is it that you can’t just let things go! People say all they time “I can’t forgive him/her for what they did to me because……..” Because what, the sky is blue, the grass is green. Like what. What the hell can you think of. People in this world or even in this life don’t get that if you just left go of old shit things will be so much better. Let that shit go!
2. What you can’t do: Our generation refuses to take risks any more. “Oh I’m not going to apply for that I can’t. I don’t have the money.” Now this, I am a victim of. But the best part about growing up is learning to just do something. Even if it doesn’t work out for you. Don’t you wanna be able to say you did it. You say shit like “I wanna be somebody” you aren’t going to be anyone making excuses as to why you can’t do shit. Oprah made no excuses. Nether did Steve Harvey, and his ass slept in a car for a year. So all that shit coming out of your mouth is bullshit.
3. I’m single because: Now this one, this shit here is my favorite. I’m single cause ” I don’t wanna be like my parents” “I don’t know how to be a boyfriend/girlfriend” “I’m not ready.” All that is pure grade A bullshit! Be honest, you’re scared but who isn’t. Again people are scared to do shit every day but they do it and get where they wanna be in life. So all that I’m not pressed to get my feelings hurt, ima pimp big boy shit you talking. Shut it up. You look damn stupid. Stop making excuses.
The sad part is, some people are going to see the title of this and think about the Poem Excuses. If you know what the hell excuses are, Why the hell are you making them.
Have a good damn day!
So everybody having a great morning, Yea i don’t care
Everybody is afraid of something right? Some people are afraid of the dark, snakes, heights ya know shit like that. If your afraid of that stuff a round of applause for you ass bag for having normal fears! You are not special. But in this case its a good thing. Now if you fear other shit, you know stuff thats going to happen anyway no matter how much you try and avoid it, you my friend are a dumb ass. Now lets talk about some of the stupid shit people fear and why its damn stupid!
1. Getting Hurt: Now i can talk shit about this cause I was truly afraid of getting my feelings hurt and having to be the person to pick up the piece all alone. Now if you’re my age and you’re afraid of getting hurt, heres a little secret. SUCK THAT SHIT UP! Getting your feelings hurt is apart of damn life! Ninjas and i do mean you dudes, they kill me. They say stupid shit like “I’m never going to love another female.” Because of this again a applaud women. Even after we have been emotionally bruised and battered by you lame ass dudes, we still try. Ugh that shit grinds my damn gears! Nobody wants to get hurt so nobody takes a risk. Let me put it this way, when you were a kid and you climbed on the monkey bars for the first time you weren’t afraid of falling. But when that ass tried to switch damn bars and hit the ground is shook you up. Didn’t it? Im sure it did, but you cleaned that dirt off your ass and climbed right back on those monkey bars didn’t you? Oh you didn’t? Then you my friend have been a punk since birth. Ol punk ass.
2. Change: You can not I repeat you can not fear something so simple as change! That shit happens every day! Everyday of your life will not be the same as the day before. Think about it, when i got my first cell phone i couldn’t do half the shit my iPhone can do. Hell the damn thing didn’t even have a camera on it. Shit changes technology changes, style changes, hell school changes so why should your life be any different. If you think the shit around you is going to change and is doesn’t affect you you’re a certified dumb ass and i don’t see how you mad sit through school. As a person you’re going to be put through some changes so why the hell are you scared. Change is like a damn man, you don’t predict the shit to go the way it goes but you deal with it. If you’re afraid of change then your stupid, it going to happen even if you don’t want it to. Accept the shit for what it is and continue with your sad ass life.
3. People fear shit the don’t known: Now explain this to me, how the hell are you afraid of the unknown? YOU DONT DAMN KNOW! I don’t get that. You cant be sacred of some shit you don’t know about. What the hell kinda sense does that make. “Oh I’m scared to get to know her cause i don’t know her” Hey captain dumb ass! Thats why they call it and adventure or the unknown! Because you don’t damn know! The best or the funniest or even the best stories come out of some unexpected shit! Trust me. Ive met so many people who just up and did shit and have so many stories to tell and they’re good ass stories! Now if you want some exciting shit to tell your grandkid that they can pass on to their grandkids yo scary ass gotta be willing to walk into some unknown shit! Sheesh, you never know the outcome. You are not God and i know yo ass can predict the future cause if you could you wouldn’t be such a punk ass all the time.
Ugh damn! Y’all done made me feel some type of way. Ima do some unknown shit this weekend and see what happens. In the mean time FYI: Your life damn sucks if you’re afraid of shit like this!
I would say hi but i kinda don’t care today.
So before i go into this blog I need to make a disclaimer: The views of this blog is not to pin point anyone or to make anyone feel any type of way. But if you are offended then that is your own personal fault.
Now, how many of you guys have a friend that is in a relationship and they just cant juggle friends and their significant other. You know what i mean. The one that puts their relationship before their friends instead of trying to figure out how to blend the two! I mean most people feel their relationship and their friends should be separate, but what if you cant separate the two. Need help? Don’t trip
1. You need to personally know the difference: Now if you personally don’t know how to separate the relationships or blend them it causes issues. When you’re in a relationship (in my opinion) your significant other should respect your friendships. Now I’m not saying they have to like your friends. I mean in a perfect world it happens but we aren’t talking about a perfect world we’re talking about this world. Respect the fact that as the significant other you were there second. So just because you came into the picture doesn’t mean that you are more or less important then the friends are. But it also doesn’t mean that everything stops and or changes because yourre in the picture. People tend to forget that God didn’t stop making people when he made you. So everything doesn’t revolve around you.
2. Don’t get too tied up: Some people dive head first into relationships forgetting the people that were with them in the beginning. Or the people that will be there when that person dumps that ass and you’re in tears. Those are big HELL NOs. Why? Because when you dive head first you’re soley focused on that one person. You’re friends become what i like to call “back burners bitches”. You know what I’m talking about. Don’t look damn confused. Its the person you forget about and expect them to be there once the bullshit starts. Relationships both intimate and friendships require attention. And if you know you that your significant other won’t stand for that shit don’t force your friends to.
3. Remember who was there first: Long story short people. BROS BEFORE HOES! Regardless of what. Or at least until stuff get serious. Cause the rule in my circle is: Bros before hoes and if the hoes cant hang with the bros then the hoes gotta go. Don’t get what that means. If your significant other doesn’t fit in with your friends that means that you can not truly be acting like yourself in front of them first off. Cause if i cant be who i am with TC and Erica (which is when i am my true self) but that most of my friends, then aint no way in hell my dude is going to be with us. Cause he cant hang, and honestly if i cant be me he cant be around long. But then again, who’s fault is it really that you aren’t yourself around your guy.
Can you catch the pattern here. If you can’t separate you friends and relationship, if YOU cant bring your friends around your boo thang its YOUR fault. People like to blame the outsiders so that they don’t have to take responsibility for the things that fall apart around them. Take charge of YOUR shit. Control YOUR shit!
Thats all the hell I’m saying